If you are in a relationship with an older woman, congratulations for making it this far. When you are into older women dating, whether it is through an older woman dating app, older women dating online or mature older women that you have chosen, there exist some don’ts that should be followed in order for the relationship to be a steady one. If you know these golden rules then you will be on the same page with her.
- If you tell the woman that you are not in town, a natural response from her is an assumption that you are with another woman, busy dating them. And by the time you get back to her, she might have lost interest in you and turned to someone else. The online world is a huge one, and there are lots of curious young men out there. In case you really need to go away, then you should at least wait before getting back in touch with her. You can follow a rule of thumb which says that in case you are not available at the end of seven days after sending the message, do not send the message.
- If you are meeting an older woman for the first time, do not describe your physical characteristics in the introductory message. Even if you are the handsome hunk that she wants, lay off describing your body parts or physical appearance right at the beginning. It is something that women abhor and you should respect that.
- Do not have a profile where you say that you have tried online dating but are not sure if it is the thing for you. This statement reeks of uncertainty and women do not like it at all. They want confident men to date online and you should project yourself as such. If you really are inclined to explain your position, then you should wait until the two of you meet over a cup of coffee or something.
- Do not use pathetic pickup lines that look straight out of a television show. Remember that you are dating a mature and experienced woman who has had her full of this shit before. Be straight and to the point. This helps in keeping the conversation objective, to the point and most importantly, fruitful.it might take a bit of time for you to get used to this type of conversation, but the practice is worth it.
- Older women do not like possessive suitors. Do not go about asking her all the time about where she went, whom she met and what she did. If she feels talking to you about it, then she will in due time. Respect her boundaries of private space and things will work out better for you.This again is showing restraint on your part, which is an admirable quality to have.Think before you write, and choose your words carefully. It will have the desired impact.
- Sometimes it, unfortunately, turns out that you are not compatible with the older woman you seek.Do not take it hard and continue to pester or stalk her online.It is a far better option for you if you accept the break up gracefully and move onto seeking someone else. Remember that there are plenty of fish in the sea, and all you need is to change tack and cast your fishing line again with better bait.
- Suppose you meet an older woman online for the first time. She would like you to ask her out because there’s a specific purpose to it. Do not hang back for days and days in trying to decide whether you should ask her out or not. The ideal time to ask her out is after the two of you have exchanged pleasantries and also after five messages back and forth. In most cases, this has turned out to be a successful strategy and you would want to go with what has been tried and tested. There will be exceptions as in every other situation, but generally speaking, do not hang back for too long or she might lose interest in you and move onto someone else.
- Do not send generic messages that most other young men use. Older women do not fall for it and will think that you are like the rest of them. Instead, take the time to study her profile in order to really get to know her, and send messages that relate to it. Your woman will appreciate the effort you have taken and you will be rewarded with intimacy.
These tips have come in useful for me over the course of time I was dating older women and I’m sure that with a little practice along with a pinch of common sense, things will turn out to be fine.